Nags Head, North Carolina
Ten things to know and/or do in Nags Head, North Carolina.
- Nags Head was incorporated in 1961.
- Jockey’s Ridge State Park located in Nags Head is the tallest natural sand dune system in the Eastern United States.
- Nags Head Woods Ecological Preserve located in Nags Head was designated in 1974 as a National Natural Landmark
- Jennette’s Pier was first built and opened in 1939
- The total area of Nags Head is 6.5 square miles
- Visit Bodie Island Light House
- Visit Nags Head Fishing Pier
- Nags Head Coordinates are: 35*55’55”N75”36’54”W
- Visit Outer Banks Pier and Fishing Center
- For more information on Nags Head visit nagsheadnc.gov