Welcome to May! As they say April showers bring May flowers!!
Here are our Top 5 Projects for May –
- Are you ready to start planting your flowers? It’s time to get all your containers filled with beautiful flowers. Plan a visit to your local nursery and stock up on all their beautiful plants and flowers. Get creative and fill up containers, placing them near the front door, along the walkway, and around the pool area.
- Clean all pool and deck furniture so you are ready to entertain family and friends this summer. If you have Polywood furniture be sure to take a look at this blog from Daniels Homeport on cleaning http://danielshomeport.com/how-to-clean-outdoor-furniture/
- Make sure your bikes, beach chairs, beach umbrellas are ready for the beach. Get everything cleaned and ready to go. Make sure the tires on your bikes are pumped up and ready for your trips to the beach. Keep spare inner tubes on hand. Cactus and sand spurs can cause a flat when you least expect it.
- Paint the front door. Give it a new color for the spring and summer. Also touch up paint outside where it is needed.
- The most important item on the May list is to make a call to Sandmark Custom Homes to get started on your next building or remodeling project…new kitchen, new bathroom, new master bedroom, new decks, whole house remodel or build your dream custom home, we are here for all your home building and remodeling needs. Sandmark is meeting with people for the fall 2017 and winter 2018 projects…give us a call to get started.