As a homebuyer, you will make countless decisions about what you want—and don’t want—in your dream house. With modern floorplans and technology, the ability to customize your home to your exact taste, and minimized maintenance requirements, there are so many reasons why home buyers decide to build their own home.
At TowneBank Mortgage, we make it easy to build your dream home on a secure foundation.
We have a variety of different loans and terms for our Construction to Permanent Loans, whether you are looking to build a primary residence, vacation home, or investment property.
Our “One & Done” Construction to Perm loan allows you to close the loan in just one transaction.
We also offer a “Two-Time Close” that allows you to change the terms and features of your loan after construction ends.
Securing the financing to build your dream home is easier than you might think. Here’s what you’ll need:
- A copy of the deed to the land, whether you own or are purchasing the land
- HUD-1 Settlement Statement for the purchase of the loan if you purchased it within 12 months of applying for the loan
- Contract for the purchase of the land if you don’t own it already
- Contract with a builder
- Complete builder information: Company name, address, phone number and federal tax ID number
- Plans and specifications for the home
- Certificate of liability insurance for the builder
- Builder’s risk/homeowner’s policy
If you are interested in building your dream home, or just want to learn more about the process, please feel free to reach out to me at any time.
TowneBank Mortgage – Your Hometown Mortgage Lender.
NMLSR # 94785
Mortgage Loan Officer
P.O. Box 1578 | 4629 N. Croatan Hwy
Kitty Hawk, NC 27949
The information contained herein (including but not limited to any description of TowneBank Mortgage, its affiliates and its lending programs and products, eligibility criteria, interest rates, fees, and all other loan terms) is subject to change without notice. This is not a commitment to lend.