By April, spring is in full swing and there are many projects around the home that you can undertake to keep things looking fresh. Here are some of the projects we recommend.
Here are our Top 5 Projects for April:
- Power washing: Power wash your home, decks and rails, and outdoor furniture. If you don’t have your own power washer, you can buy or rent one. You can also hire a service to take care of the power washing for you.
- Yard clean up: Yards need some care after a long winter, and now is a good time to start. Weed your flower beds to get ready for planting and new mulch. Clean out planting containers and choose new plants. Lastly, get ready for vegetable planting. Visit the local garden center to get all your supplies.
- Windows: Clean your windows inside and out and put your screens in, so you can enjoy the spring time weather. It’s time to open the windows and let the fresh air in.
- Air conditioner maintenance: Call your HVAC contractor to have your air conditioner checked and serviced for the spring and summer.
- Call Sandmark Custom Homes: Call Sandmark Custom homes to get started on your next building or remodeling project. Whether you want a new kitchen, bathroom, master bedroom, or deck, a whole-house remodel, or to build your dream custom home, we are here for all your home building and remodeling needs. Sandmark is already meeting with people for fall 2017 and winter 2018 projects. Give us a call to get started today!