- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/2 sliced red onion
- 1 naan flatbread
- 1 tsp honey
- 2 tbsp ricotta
- a pinch of red pepper
- a pinch of fresh cracked black pepper
- 1/2 tsp fresh parsley
1. Turn on grill to high heat or preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. In a small saucepan, over medium heat, drizzle 1 tsp of olive oil with the garlic clove. Saute spinach and onion for approximately 3-5 minutes or until spinach is wilted. Set aside for now.
3. Top naan with honey and remaining 1 tsp olive oil. Spread them both together so the naan is covered with a thin layer.
4. Add ricotta on top. Season with red pepper flakes, fresh cracked black pepper, and fresh parsley.
5. Top with the spinach and onion.
6. Cook on grill for 5-8 minutes or in an oven for approximately 5 minutes.
7. Let flatbread stand for 5 minutes before cutting.