- ¼ cup olive oil
- 5 cloves minced garlic
- 1 diced yellow onion
- ½ bunch chopped scallion
- 10 finely chopped baby carrots
- 1 cup sugar snap peas
- 1 chopped head of cabbage
- 2 cups chopped brussel sprouts
- 1 tbsp finely chopped ginger
- 1 lb cooked ground pork
- ¾ cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp roasted sesame oil
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp sriracha sauce
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- salt & pepper to taste
- Turn stove top to medium heat. In a large pot sauté olive oil with the garlic for approximately 3 minutes.
- Add onions, scallions, carrots, sugar snap peas, cabbage, brussel sprouts and ginger. Mix together for 5-8 minutes or until vegetables become soft.
- Add pork to vegetable mix and cook for 3 minutes. Add soy sauce, sesame oil, honey, rice vinegar, sriracha, red pepper flakes, and salt & pepper.
- Turn heat to a low simmer for 5 minutes and stir ingredients together.
- Let it sit for 3-5 minutes before serving.
Serve with your favorite dipping sauce, mine is sweet & sour sauce!