1 sweet potato cut into 1/2 inch cubes
3 pre-cooked sausage links cut into bite-size pieces
1 diced yellow onion
6 minced garlic cloves
1 tsp rosemary
1 tsp paprika
Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Put sweet potatoes, onion, garlic, paprika, and rosemary in roasting pan
- Drizzle in olive oil and honey. Top with salt & pepper to taste.
- Mix all ingredients in roasting pan so the oil and seasonings are coated on each sweet potato.
- Cook for 25-30 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring every 10 minutes to help with even browning. Approximately the last 5-8 minutes of cooking, mix in the sausage and continue cooking.
- Serve immediately.